Osmo-FL2K stops transmitting randomly

Sajjad Golchin poor sajjsamm at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 13 18:38:19 UTC 2018

Hi all,

as some of you know Osmo-fl2k has a bothersome software issue that sometimes just stop transmitting without any good reason. in my case when I was transmitting WBFM sometimes it may stop transmitting. I mean the RF output will be interrupted completely without any error or warnings on screen and I should re-execute the commands to transmit again and this goes on and on. sometimes it may work without any issues for like 10 min and sometimes it may fail after just a few seconds. the problem also appeared in executing <fl2k_file> when I was transmitting DVB-T.

you can watch this video to gain a better understanding: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0tjzPHFFA8

I have no idea if this issue been discussed earlier in the mailing list or not, anyway I didn't find anything useful by Googling.your comments and suggestions are greatly appreciated.
Regards,Sajjad