Osmo-fl2k

Marcus Müller marcus.mueller at ettus.com
Sat Jun 9 11:05:46 UTC 2018

These files just contain raw samples.

The fact that the signal then isn't around 0 Hz is simply because it

1. (optionally/depends on example you're referring to) was mixed, in
the generating GNU Radio script, onto a carrier frequency within the
first Nyquist zone and
2. on the fact that DACs introduce *images* in spectrum at multiples of
the sampling rate, and you exploit these to have a copy of your signal,
shifted by a multiple of the sampling rate. You should filter out all
the other copies.

Terms to google for: reconstruction filter, band-pass undersampling

Best regards,
Marcus