Fix for FC0012

David Basden shigawire at gmail.com
Sun Feb 4 12:06:54 UTC 2018

Hi,

I think my messages are getting filtered, but on the chance that someone is
reading these as unmoderated,  the fix for the FC0012 is to set GPIO 4 to 0.

It could be that GPIO4 is the RST, or that it is something else entirely.
 Looking through the code, and the state of the registers on startup, one
of the surprisingly few side effects of writing GPD to GPO would be to set
GPIO4 to 0.  Multiple bugs working together made the whole  thing work.

David