SDR board design for hand Held tactical SDR

Harald Welte laforge at gnumonks.org
Tue Dec 5 07:38:43 UTC 2017

Dear Shiv,

> We are looking for SCA compliance SDR hardware design. Please send us the
> design
> [...]
> Waiting for your response.

... and I am waiting for end of world poverty, please tell me when you're done.

An Open Source Community does not exist at your service, to design a product
as per your spec, so you don't have to invest in R&D anymore.
Furthermore, this community lives by contributions of its members.

This mailing list is about SDR projects of the Osmocom community.  It is about
technical questions and open source R&D on that topic.

Please try to educate yourself about the kind of project you are sending
mails to, before you do so.

If you should be interested in contributing your SDR board design for a
hand held tactical SDR to the open source community, please do let us
know.

> Notice: This e-mail and / or attachments (communication) may contain
> information that is confidential and proprietary to The Tata Power
> Company Limited, Strategic Engineering Division (Tata Power SED).
> [...]

It appears you have neither read nor understood our mailing list rules,
particularly not the chapter on pseudo-legal disclaimers.
https://osmocom.org/projects/cellular-infrastructure/wiki/Mailing_List_Rules#Pseudo-legal-disclaimers

Your e-mails have been sent to 361 list members, and all posts on this
list are publicly archived.  Welcome to the open source community, where
we don't live by "confidential", but by sharing information openly.