Moving from trac to a single redmine

Craig Comstock craig_comstock at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 25 13:22:23 UTC 2016

I am working on fernvale-nuttx-bb (fernvale-nuttx + gnutoo's nuttx-bb) and wanted to check the osmocom bb on nuttx-bb. It seems all the links are broken in the redmine version of things and the trac URLs redirect to redmine so the content is "gone"?
Can you help me resurrect pages like http://osmocom.org/projects/baseband/wiki/Nuttx-bbcompile?parent=Nuttx-bb
Thanks,Craig