Please add this working hardware ID (15f4:0133) to librtlsdr.c of supported devices

Martin Hochdekker martin.hochdekker at gmail.com
Sun Nov 27 02:59:49 UTC 2016

Hello,

I bought a RTL-SDR dongle from ebay which has a new hardware ID. The dongle
*is working* after adding its hardware ID to the list of supported devices
in the "/src/librtlsdr.c" file.

*Hardware ID:*
ID 15f4:0133 HanfTek

*Description of the dongle:*
Black cover with white text "DAB+FM+DVB-T".

Please update the source code, because I can't use gqrx-sdr as this
hardware id is currently missing in the library. Although I compiled
rtl-sdr with my added hardware id, I dont know how to make gqrx-sdr work
with my own compiled rtl-sdr version and not the original library that
lacks my hardware id. I'm using Ubuntu.

Sincerely,
Martin