DC spike remove ???

a c f6gnj78 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 15:05:11 UTC 2016

Hi,

 I just started experimenting with rtl-fm with a DVB-T stick and a
raspberry pi 2. It's really very simple to use but I currently have a
problem by setting a frequency in NBFM mode. When I slightly shifts
the frequency of the true frequency , it appears intermodulation with
DC spike even with the dc -E parameters and offset -E ???  The problem
does not exist with automatic gain. IQ balance dont work with a fixed
gain (ex -g 30) or i made mistake in my command line ??? Have you ever
encountered this problem?

Thanks,

Arnaud
F6GNJ