post a new release

Lucas Teske lucas at teske.net.br
Sun Mar 6 02:25:28 UTC 2016

Ok so I merged some forks into mine. I'll wait for Joseph to add me as a
librtlsdr organization member to merge it with the organization repo.

https://github.com/racerxdl/librtlsdr

So basically I added the SDR# manual gains change to the librtlsdr (
from https://sourceforge.net/projects/sdrr820tmanualgainsettings/ )
Then I merged Hayati changes to the DC Filter from
https://github.com/hayguen/librtlsdr

I am taking a look into Alexander Kurpiers changes (
https://github.com/dl8aau/librtlsdr/tree/devel1 ) before merging because
he did a lot more commits and also he also added the Manual Gains to the
code. So I will take a look and test both codes.

Lucas