Patch for osmocom-sdr

Sylvain Munaut 246tnt at gmail.com
Fri Jun 24 07:46:51 UTC 2016

Hi,

> Initially I tried to do a Pull Request on the Github repository,

Yeah we don't use github.

tbh I'm not even sure who's doing the mirror there ...

> but was
> told I should send a patch to this mailing list. What format should I use to
> send the patch?

See the doc for git-send-email

You create a git commit with your patch then use that to send it by
mail to the list and it will handle the formatting for you and making
sure the patch isn't mangled by your mail client.

Cheers,

    Sylvain