compiling rtl-sdr on win10 with qtcreator

Hayati Ayguen h_ayguen at web.de
Fri Dec 16 21:04:50 UTC 2016

Hi Luigi,
i had created the CMakelist below the librtlsdr/tree/master/win32-qtcreator
subdirectory. You should directly open the CMakelist from here in qtcreator.

I just needed the first non commented line setting LIBUSBBASE:

# edit this path
SET( LIBUSBBASE C:/src/_foreign/libusb-1.0.20 )

Everything else comes from/with the qt/creator installation including mingw.

For me quite important is the FULL_STATIC Build option,  that the result does not need any gcc/libusb or pthread dlls.

Kind Regards,
Hayati

---
Hayati Aygün <h_ayguen at web.de>