compiling rtl-sdr on win10 with qtcreator

Luigi Tarenga luigi.tarenga at gmail.com
Fri Dec 16 15:33:00 UTC 2016

hello Hayati,
thanks for the feedback. unfortunately I cannot find the commended
lines you mention.
just to be clear, I cloned rtl-sdr git and I'm at commit
e3e6ee23b7f052327bf64c6908f5c09b75029edc

I solved the problem editing  cmake/Modules/FindLibUSB.cmake
I addeded c:/..blablabla../libusb/include/libusb-1.0  and
c:/..blablabla../libusb/lib
in the find_path() and find_library() blocks respectively.

I'm now trying to figure out how add pthread-win32 to the qt mingw (I
have installed libpthread in
the mingw directory used for compiling libusb but qtcreator seems to
have its own mingw environment
and the latter one is missing pthread-win32 ... )

regards
Luigi