build/compiling gr-osmosdr airspy error

Andreas Ladanyi andreas.ladanyi at gmx.net
Fri May 29 13:39:03 UTC 2015

Hi Marcus,

yes i use ubuntu 14.04  armhf on odroid, so an apt-get / deb based system.

On an Ubuntu 14.10 i686_64 the complete installation of gnuradio and
gr-osmosdr with pybombs works perfectly.

Dimitri told me that i have to install a new airspy lib. So i think the
airspy lib of 14.04 armhf in the repo. is too old.

If i have a look at the ubuntu package database i could see airspy
packages for ubuntu 14.10 and 15.04 but nothing for 14.04.

Now i installed archlinux for arm on odroid which is the supported OS
from the gnuradio community for embedded devices. It works like a charm
after installing some additional packages.

regards,
Andy