Consumption of rtl_tcp too slow?

Pavel Stano stanojr at blackhole.sk
Sat May 9 11:36:40 UTC 2015

Hello,

i have same problem with gr-osmosdr when using gqrx and rtl_tcp over ethernet.
It eats too much cpu on client side with gnuradio 3.7.5.1 and it is
unusable.

I tried to patch it and remove that deinterleave/reinterleave code. It
works for me. But sometimes when i start dsp in gqrx too late it looks
little laggy. I must restart gqrx and start dsp asap, probably some
problem with buffering.

Anyway, you can test my gr-osmosdr, if it works for you i can send
it upstream probably.
https://github.com/stanojr/gr-osmosdr/tree/rtl_tcp_refactor

--
[ Ohodnotte kvalitu mailu: