NBFM problem with rtl_fm on Raspberry Pi 2

Marcus Müller marcus.mueller at ettus.com
Wed Jul 8 06:30:26 UTC 2015

Hi Hayati,

I'm totally not used to development on Raspbian, but:
It's really strange that running the same software on the same distro
with the same RF device would give different results.

So, debugging is on :/ I'd say you should use rtl_sdr to get raw IQ
samples, and then have a look at them on your PC. If they are ok, one
would have to look a bit deeper into rtl_fm, if not, something goes
wrong on the librtlsdr side of things.

Best regards,
Marcus