Segmentation Fault on OsmoSDR-Source

staufenbiel bstaufenb at hs-koblenz.de
Wed Nov 19 11:33:41 UTC 2014

Hi,

I'm running a RTL-SDR over a Raspberry Pi. On my old machine everthing
worked fine. But now I had to move to another machine and I'm getting
this output everytime I start my programm:

linux; GNU C++ version 4.7.2; Boost_104900; UHD_003.007.002-0-unknown

Warning: failed to XInitThreads()
Gtk-Message: Failed to load module "canberra-gtk-module"
Using Volk machine: avx_64_mmx_orc
gr-osmosdr 0.1.3 (0.1.3) gnuradio 3.7.5
built-in source types: file osmosdr fcd rtl rtl_tcp uhd miri hackrf
bladerf rfspace airspy

Segmentation fault

I have installed GNU Radio with the build-gnuradio script. So everthing
should be installed correctly.

Thank you for your help!

Björn