python rtlsdr for android ?

william hatch billhatch40 at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 19 11:30:44 UTC 2014

Android is a modified version of Linux. The shared library locations were appended to sys.path. the relocatable path /data/data/local is one of the location that other folks had recommended placing shared libraries. My SG3 is rooted, thus I was able to place the shared libraries in /data/data/local and set the file permissions.

I have also started looking at how to access the tcp server from my python code. So far no progress there.