rtlsdr_read_sync failure

Steve Markgraf steve at steve-m.de
Tue Jan 14 00:00:39 UTC 2014

Hi,

On 14.01.2014 00:20, Nikos Balkanas wrote:
> Performance is very important, Call is repeated many times. BTW that's
> what I am using right now, but looking for better.

With the approach you're taking you're going to have no performance
whatsoever, please learn about how USB bulk transfers work, especially
about the size of URBs.

> I am not. Control transfers are fine with me. There must be a memory
> region where traffic I/O takes place.

There is no such 'memory region', because the FIFO of the RTL2832 has
it's own memory, which is completely outside of the 8051 address space
and thus cannot be accessed with control transfers.

Anyway, I'm out of the discussion.

Regards,
Steve