OsmoDevCon 2014 / Date / Venue

Harald Welte laforge at gnumonks.org
Wed Jan 1 18:49:42 UTC 2014

Dear all,

as the December 31st registration deadline has just passed,
I'm happy to announce that all 17 requests for participation have been
approved.  We are still below the ~20 people limit of the venue.

What we now need to do is to fill the schedule with talks / discussions.

Please add your suggestions to
https://openbsc.osmocom.org/trac/wiki/OsmoDevCon2014
even if it is just a topic you would like to discuss about, and not
something that anyone feels compelled to hold a formal presentation
about.

Looking forward to seeing you in ~ 2 months in Berlin,