new TV Tuner Chip, the Si2177

Scott Cutler scott at scottcutler.net
Sun Sep 22 20:59:47 UTC 2013

There is also the bladeRF hardware, which is available and in stock.  I
have a unit and it is a very nice piece of kit.  It achieves 40 MS/s @
12 bit over USB 3.0.  It uses a Cypress FX3, so even on USB 2 it should
be able to saturate the bus.  Unfortunately, the price went way up after
their Kickstarter ended.  Also, the SW is still in development and not
polished yet.

-Scott