Complex FIR and Stereo support for rtl_fm

Miroslav Slugeň thunder.m at email.cz
Mon Sep 16 09:38:18 UTC 2013

Hi, i used git from 14.9.2013, if you get errors from actual git it
could be because some functions might go into upstream, i also add as
attachment just rtl_fm.c so just replace it your version with this
version and it should work.

I have RDS decoder also, but it is very ugly and not all issues are solved.

Miroslav Slugeň
+420 724 825 885