Reset after hot insertion of USB tuner

Francesco Gugliuzza f.gugliuzza at hacklabproject.org
Mon Sep 2 20:27:31 UTC 2013

It's a bug of the raspberry power section. The USB capacitor is too small
and 5V dips when inserting power hungry devices like tuners.
http://theiopage.blogspot.it/2012/06/increasing-raspberry-pis-usb-host.htmllook
at the voltage droop fix. Also, bridge the port polyfuses too if you
have them.

--
Francesco Gugliuzza
B.Sc. in Computer Engineering