Raspberry Pi based remote SDR head

Simon PurplePlaNET simon at purpleplanet.org
Sat May 11 20:31:27 UTC 2013

Ah, OK - I've got you.

You also need to run the script once you have launched rtl_tcp using the command in step 3) below.

The simplest way to do this would be to add a step:

6) Sign in to rPi with a new terminal session, leaving the old one open for now. cd to the directory where you created the script and then run it using this command:

./rtl-robot (or whatever you called the script)

You could run the script from the same terminal that you launched rtl_tcp from if you used & to force rtl_tcp to detach from the console and run in the background.

I'll edit the comments on the script to make that a bit clearer...

Thanks!

Simon