Compiling on osx - solved...

Alberto Albiol alalbiol at iteam.upv.es
Wed May 1 13:05:58 UTC 2013

Thanks Alex for your reply. Actually in the time being it looks that all
the dependencies in
macports have been fixed and now gr-osmosdr can be complied without any
issue!

One more thing for those installing gnu radio I found that this tricky
option can be useful
since the default compiler is clang:
sudo port install gnuradio-devel +full configure.compiler=gcc

It seems that the use of gcc improves performance on vector operations......

Regards

--
Alberto Albiol
Departamento de Comunicaciones