Broadcast FM subcarrier decoding?

Ethan Trewhitt osmocom at potophobia.net
Sun Mar 17 15:34:04 UTC 2013

Alan,

I believe the subcarriers you mention are the HDRadio sideband. I've tried
decoding this band but have been unable so far - it seems that iBiquity
holds their proprietary standards close and I guess the community hasn't
yet figured out how to decode it. If anyone is aware of an approach to
decoding HDRadio, I'd love to know.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HD_Radio

Ethan