rtl-tcp-server running on avm-fritzbox

df8oe at gmx.de df8oe at gmx.de
Mon Jun 10 09:14:19 UTC 2013

Am Samstag, 8. Juni 2013, 01:12:11 schrieb Peter Stuge:
> df8oe at gmx.de wrote:
> > > What is your kernel version and what is your libusb-1.0 version?
> >
> > Linux version 2.6.32.41 (gcc version 4.6.3 (Buildroot 2011.11) ) #1
> > Fri Feb 15 15:09:13 CET 2013  mips GNU/Linux
>
> This kernel version is over two years old. I don't want to think
> about how many THOUSAND commits there have been in the kernel since
> then.

Because the kernel is modified by the supplier AVM I choose an very easy possibility: I
installed Debian on a Raspberry Pi and compiled rtlsdr there. It was working at the first try :)
Many thanks for your replies - but I see no easy way to get the driver running on the embedded
system without the risk of destroying other functions... The power consumption of the RP is not
so high - so I have 2 "servers" running in my network ;)

Andreas, df8oe