Still problem with "cb transfer status 1, cancelling" -> segmentation fault, libusb

Markus Gonser m48 at mksg.de
Sun Feb 17 13:17:06 UTC 2013

Hello Peter,

thank you for your answer! I had time to try out your suggestion today: i.e. revert the change from commit 3cbf1392612a0c6f02ec178f8e78568138f12b0a
which you described in
http://lists.osmocom.org/pipermail/osmocom-sdr/2013-January/000440.html

It works now without problems! So what do we do? For me the problem is solved, but for others not. I don't know libusb well, what would have to be done, to make implement it properly?

Markus

Am 12.02.2013 um 22:33 schrieb Peter A. Bigot