rtl-entropy, atmospheric radio noise entropy source

Michel Pelletier pelletier.michel at gmail.com
Fri Feb 15 16:26:32 UTC 2013

Awesome Paul!

I think this is a great idea, I experimented a bit with an rtl-sdr based RF
noise random generator, but for Python only:

https://github.com/michelp/randio

Mostly for fun.  As you mentioned running it through rng-test would be
ideal but I haven't had the time.  You've got the right idea making yours
work as a kernel-level random device.  Good luck!

-Michel