Problems compiling rtl-sdr on debian

Jared Clements jared.clements at gmail.com
Tue Aug 20 13:22:04 UTC 2013

sigh, it all broke... command line tools still work, rtl_fm will allow
me to listen to fm stations, rtl_test shows no errors, but anything
else (gqrx, gnuradio) segfaults or just hangs.  Haven't recompiled
since late july, and will now downgrade from testing to stable and
re-attack everything... going to let debian work out the bugs in the
libusb transition before attempting testing again.

Jared