openLTE release V00.08.03

Ben Wojtowicz bwojtowi at gmail.com
Sat Aug 3 23:47:01 UTC 2013

All,

I have released openLTE V00.08.03 (http://sourceforge.net/projects/openlte/)
with support for HackRF and RTL-SDR via GrOsmoSDR.  Using this release, I
have been able to successfully decode broadcast information (MIB and SIBs)
from LTE networks.

I was also wondering if there is a good way to determine which type of
hardware is connected?  Currently I am using the get_sample_rates routine
and comparing the maximum against the expected max for each hardware type.

Thanks,
Ben