OpenSourceDABplusSDRreceiver

mrzfrn mrzfrn at gmail.com
Fri Apr 26 17:47:58 UTC 2013

On 04/26/2013 05:51 PM, Ronny Kunze wrote:
It works after some small modifications.
> The tuning is a little bit tricky because the drift of the oscillator
   Read the manual, paragraph 3.2.3
Install fmreceiver-dab (IMHO best wfm software receiver ,
...MPX display and even RDS pi-code ...)
  Tune a strong fm station and find best correction, after
  write it on .jsdr-dab.ini
> and the individual displacement of the ensemble
after correction displacement minimal
> But in all i can receive all three DAB-Ensembles in my region.
> Hopefully more people like to work on improving DAB reception whit Linux.
It is  work in progress, I'm sure improvements will come

Francesco