OpenSourceDABplusSDRreceiver

Mathias Coinchon coinchon at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 21 22:43:26 UTC 2013

Hey, thank you !
It looks very interesting and didn't know about it ! I will add it now to opendigitalradio wiki and will test it later.
Another achievement. Lots of great things in the digital radio domain on these days with Serguei devs (encoder, low cost SDR peripheral) and now this one.

Looks like we have now all the open source bricks for digital radio: what is missing is still an open DRM+ transmitter, an open DRM HE-AAC encoder and an open DRM+ receiver but again I may be wrong..not knowing them.

Do you know the guy who developped this ? Do you know if he used Andreas Mueller code (the gnuradio DAB partial receiver)

Regards

Mathias