Licensing issues

Scott Cutler scott at scottcutler.net
Wed Sep 26 04:30:21 UTC 2012

Do you have suggestions, then, as to the approach I should take?  I plan on
using a GPL-compatible license eventually, but the code isn't ready for
that yet, and I'd like to head off any licensing issues in advance.  What
about interfacing only with ExtIO?  So far, I have avoided that option
because I've only had access to rtlsdr devices.

Thanks for any help!

- Scott