Latest Ubuntu update

James Peroulas james at peroulas.com
Sun Oct 28 16:53:23 UTC 2012

I'm running Ubuntu 12.04 and after installing all the latest security and
recommended updates, I'm having problems with the rtlsdr library relating
to rtlsdr_cancel_async. For example:

rtl_sdr -f 739000000 -n 1000000 cap.dat

The above will successfully capture exactly 1M samples into cap.dat, but it
will not exit after the capture is finished. I have to break out with
ctrl-c.

Anybody having similar problems? Hoping I don't have to re-install
Ubuntu... :(

James

--
*Integrity is a binary state - **either you have it or you don’t.* - John
Doerr