OsmoSDR developer beta

Harald Welte laforge at gnumonks.org
Tue May 8 19:11:57 UTC 2012

Hi all!

There are something like 16 units of OsmoSDR that we are able to sell in
something like one week.   Sale will happen via the
https://shop.sysmocom.de/ webshop.

However, as there are only 16 units right now, and as the firmware and
host software is in an incomplete state, we would like to make sure that
those 16 units get sold to people who actually have an interest (and
time!) to fix and improve the current shortcomings.

So if you want to be among the first 16, I suggest you reply to this
message and give us a short description of who you are (if you are not a
Osmocom regular) as well as some committment that you are actually going
to work on improving the code.  If you already know an area that you'd
like to work on, please state that, too.

The price will be 180 EUR incl. VAT (that's 151.26 EUR without), i.e.
the same price as for the units that will later be sold openly.

I have put together a wiki page with the current status at
http://sdr.osmocom.org/trac/wiki/OsmoSDR/Status to make you aware where
we are and what is missing.

Thanks in advance for your willingness to be early users and help us to
improve the codebase.