Recent librtlsdr and example program don't work

Andrea Montefusco andrea.montefusco at gmail.com
Tue May 8 17:47:40 UTC 2012

On 05/08/2012 09:57 AM, Harald Welte wrote:
> On Mon, May 07, 2012 at 11:52:28PM +0200, Andrea Montefusco wrote:
>> After about a month, I refreshed the local git sandbox but I was not
>> anymore able to receive any sample, even with the test program.
>
> It would help if you still know which git version you had been using
> before.
>
> You could even try to use "git bisect" to find out which particular
> change made it break.

I did that and the result was the same, so the wholly system becomes the suspicious one.
Really after Oliver was back, he restarted everything and, now, it is working again.
Many other times I managed to lock the dongle, however this is the first time we could access the
device but not getting data from it

Consider that I am remotely developing the software, thanks to Oliver that is sharing its dongle,
Linux PC and Internet connection, and it seems that there is no practical way to do an hard reset
the dongle remotely (I would like to be wrong of course, so if anyone know how, please tell me).

Sorry to reporting a not existent problem.

         *am*