Status update OsmoSDR firmware

Harald Welte laforge at gnumonks.org
Tue Feb 28 15:43:23 UTC 2012

Hi all,

after long struggles with a wrong #define in the atmel provided header
file, I've finally made the SSC DMA handshaking working.  After some
more struggles, the samples are now arriving on the host PC and I can
record data with arecord.

I will be claning up things later today/tonight and should be able to
publish some sample capture files as well as some documentation on the
current state of the firwmare.

Maintech/SR-Systems will then be doing some measurements on the captured
spectrum, after which we hopefully can go into production.  I would love
to get the first production batch in time for OsmoDevCon2012.