Exceptionally Hard & Soft Meeting,exploring the frontiers of open source and DIY,Berlin, December 28-30 2012

Andrea Montefusco andrea.montefusco at gmail.com
Fri Dec 21 18:11:39 UTC 2012

Maybe I lost some previous message, but I don't remember to have already seen that here.
Anyway...

 From http://ehsm.eu/index.html:

Harald Welte will present the Osmocom project he founded. In particular, there will be OsmocomBB, a
free software GSM stack evolved enough to actually make phone calls and send SMS (plus all the
possible explorations of the GSM system), and OsmoSDR, a small-size, low-cost software defined radio
device.

         *am*