Fwd: Gr-osmosdr and rtl_tcp with local rtlsdr connected.

Ben Z en de rest hoofdeigenwijs at gmail.com
Sun Dec 9 19:32:40 UTC 2012

(Perhaps this message appears twice. It got bounced once because I did send
it before my registration completed)

Hi all,
I am trying to run multimode in grc and have it connect to a rtl_tcp server
on another pc. (RaspberryPi)

If I do this on a machine without local rtl-sdr that does work. If I run
this at a pc which has also a local rtl-sdr it always chooses rtl device 0
and not the rtl_tcp server. Both systems run ubuntu 12.04 and the same grc
and multimode versions.

The commando used on both systems is python multimode.py --devinfo=rtl_tcp=
192.168.0.50:1234

Any hints how to solve this?

Thanks,
Ben