RTL-SDR in gnuradio, compilation problem

Martin Bruchanov bruchy at gmail.com
Sun Dec 2 17:51:53 UTC 2012

Problem solved, I looked carefully into CMake definitions
and found, that rtl-sdr_export.h and  rtl-sdr.h are needed in
/usr/local/include. So my RTL-SDR is now working (now I'm
fighting with permissions to use it not as root, and also
sound card output does sounds bad for WBFM receptiom)...

Best regards,
BruXy

--
Martin Bruchanov