GTP-u Kernel module

Holger Freyther holger at freyther.de
Thu Sep 22 12:41:02 UTC 2016

> On 22 Sep 2016, at 11:56, Ferrer Guasch Vicent <vicent.ferrerguasch at aalto.fi> wrote:
>
> Hi all,

Hi,

> If this is not the correct mailing list, please let me know.

I think it is a good ml for the topic but you lost me on roadmap. It solves what it had to solve and now it is a matter of scratching your own itch.

> How can I contribute to this project. Should I work on the whole kernel tree? I have no experience with kernel module development. If you want I could work on some API modification proposals and designs.

I think after it hit the mainline kernel we don't have a formal process yet. Pablo, what do you think. Should we host a linux git tree to collect changes that are then fed to netdev, shall people contribute directly there?

holger