P*CH activation

Max msuraev at sysmocom.de
Wed Nov 2 12:19:00 UTC 2016

HI.

Pardon the cross-posting, I'm not sure where this question really belongs.

I've been trying to wrap my head around how PDTCH/PACCH/PTCCH activation
works. In osmo-bts-sysmo/oml.c there is pdtch_sapis[] which defines what
got to be activated both in DL and UL directions. Right now it's PDTCH
(UL & DL), PTCCH (DL) and PRACH. Note that PACCH (DL) and PTCCH (UL) are
commented out.

Yet I see code dealing with PACCH in osmo-pcu and corresponding log
messages.

So the question is - how does this works? The PACCH seems to be used so
it's somehow activated but apparently not the same way as PDTCH.

--
Max Suraev <msuraev at sysmocom.de> http://www.sysmocom.de/
* Alt-Moabit 93