Regarding integration of NURAN L1 1.0

Minh-Quang Nguyen minh-quang.nguyen at nutaq.com
Tue Mar 22 14:34:12 UTC 2016

Hi Prasad,

> Let me know the procedure for download of binaries to target

1) Stop BTS and PCU services by typing 'systemctl stop sysmobts' and 'systemctl stop sysmopcu', respectively

2) Copy sysmobts, sysmobts-mgr and osmo-pcu binaries from your remote host to /usr/bin

3) Start BTS and PCU services by typing 'systemctl start sysmobts' and 'systemctl start sysmopcu', respectively

> other details of integration test setup, For example
>	-   other components to be connected to target (Any mandatory components like GPS)
Connect GPS antenna to SMA connector (yellow) near the power supply connector.

>	-  board configuration details
GSM Rx and Tx antennas are required to connect to Rx and Tx ports of the LC10 unit, respectively.
(Tx antenna must be able to handle at least 5W of Tx power)

>	-  debug terminal connections
Via SSH, you need to know IP address of the target boards ( master & slave) inside the LC10 unit
(DHCP lease list in your network DHCP server will tell IP address associated with MAC address labeled on chassis of the LC10 unit)

>	-  LAN1 /LAN2 connection usage details
You can use any of them.

>	-   precautions  to be taken
Make sure both Tx and Rx antennas are properly connected before powering cycle the unit.

Minh-Quang Nguyen

Concepteur logiciel  |  Software designer GSM/Network

T. 418 914-7484 x2296  |  1 855 914-7484  |  F. 418 914-9477
2150, Cyrille-Duquet, Québec (Québec)  G1N 2G3 CANADA

minh-quang.nguyen at nutaq.com
www.nutaq.com

 QUEBEC MONTREAL NEW YORK

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube