Regarding integration of NURAN L1 1.0

Prasad Kaup Prasad.Kaup at radisys.com
Fri Mar 11 11:51:02 UTC 2016

Hello,
                We are starting to integrate  and test NURAN L1  1.0 with osmo-bts / osmo-pcu  at  Radisys.
We downloaded latest osmo-bts master branch. When we checked the code, we see that NURAN specific code is present in osmo-bts/src/osmo-bts-litecell15.  When we  tried to compile osmo-bts/src/osmo-bts-litecell15 ,  we see the following error

nrw/litecell15/litecell15.h: No such file or directory

Let us know if these files are missing or we are missing some steps.

Thanks and regards
Prasad