OpenGGSN

Terje Kristoffer Hybbestad Skow terjeks at stud.ntnu.no
Tue Mar 1 10:12:01 UTC 2016

Thank you Neels!

The "logfile /tmp/foo" did gave an error message saying "unrecognized
option".

I'm going to look at DNS packets going through a GGSN to try and find ways
to detect DNS tunnels, do you have any recommendations how to do this?
I do not have the time or resources to use real UE's so I hope to simulate
it on a computer using VMs or something like that.

I have looked at this: http://openbsc.osmocom.org/trac/wiki/OpenBSC_GPRS as
an idea of how to set up the testbed, but I do not know which of the nodes
I really need. Do you have any idea?

Regards
Terje Kristoffer Skow