osmo-pcu[master]: Add data structure for ARQ-II in EGPRS DL

Harald Welte laforge at gnumonks.org
Wed Jun 29 12:35:51 UTC 2016

The problem is simply that both Holger and me are not the main authors of the PCU, we both maintain Osmocom only in the very limited spare time we have. All the original authors seem to have disappeared over time, without much care or attention what happens to the project afterwards.

Also Holger has been moving apartments and thus even less time then usual.

Our work projects and priorities currently don't allow for much PCU work.

Furthermore, we still don't have any automatic regression testing in place, due to resource limitations on building such a system.  In absence e of that, as well as ab absence of users willing to manually test/follow current master, its hard to know if we break things when merging large patches.

All I can say at this  point is that you'll have to continue to be patient. I know its not very satisfactory, but it is the reality of a project that receives way too little attention and has too few active developers and contributors :/
--
Sent from a mobile device. Please excuse my brevity.