[MERGED] osmo-pcu[master]: Add test cases for Header Type 2 in EGPRS UL

Neels Hofmeyr nhofmeyr at sysmocom.de
Fri Jun 17 17:53:14 UTC 2016

On Thu, Jun 16, 2016 at 04:41:17PM +0200, Harald Welte wrote:
> Hi Aravind,
>
> to resolve the current issue, I have merged the remaining patches from
> those listed in your mail.
>
> > Going forward it will be helpful for us if you can suggest how to
> > number the patches of a series in Gerrit review.

osmo-pcu's gerrit was still in the "cherry pick" strategy until today. Now that
it is changed to "rebase if necessary", you will be able to submit patches in
sequence by simply pushing a branch HEAD to submit all branch commits for
review. Gerrit should keep the right sequence now. Do take note of this quirk:
http://osmocom.org/projects/cellular-infrastructure/wiki/Gerrit#Re-submit-a-Branch-with-Amended-Commits

~Neels