[MERGED] osmo-pcu[master]: Add test cases for Header Type 2 in EGPRS UL

Harald Welte laforge at gnumonks.org
Thu Jun 16 14:41:17 UTC 2016

Hi Aravind,

to resolve the current issue, I have merged the remaining patches from
those listed in your mail.

> Going forward it will be helpful for us if you can suggest how to
> number the patches of a series in Gerrit review.

For this more generic question on how to submit certain batches of
patches relating to one topic, I would like to defer the question to
Neels who has gained most experience in this context.

Can you please also explain how you solved the WAIT_ASSIGN problem as
indicated in https://gerrit.osmocom.org/#/c/218/ ?  Do you have a
specific fix against the bug introduced by the introduction of the
WAIT_ASSIGN state?