[MERGED] gtp/queue/queue_seqdel(): fix element check which always was true

Neels Hofmeyr nhofmeyr at sysmocom.de
Sun Jun 5 22:54:05 UTC 2016

On Thu, Jun 02, 2016 at 02:22:42PM +0200, Harald Welte wrote:
> Hi Neels,
>
> On Wed, Jun 01, 2016 at 01:51:38PM +0200, Neels Hofmeyr wrote:
> > Let's have unit tests!
>
> Agreed, but I would really hope we can put new efforts into a different
> (cleaner, more osmocom style) GTP implementation, rather than
> implementing comprehensive unit tests for OpenGGSN's libgtp.

Hah, nice: that was my feeling exactly, but so far I assumed that a choice had
been made to use openggsn instead (for other reasons than available time).

> I think at the moment we (at sysmocom) unfortunately have lots of higher
> priority items to work on[...]

Ok; after my analysis of the surrounding code I actually feel more or less
comfortable to merge the obvious fix without insisting on tests.

Merged to openggsn master, with a commit message tweak containing a link to
this message thread.

~Neels