Support of 11 bit RACH support in osmoPCU
Prasad.Kaup at radisys.com
Fri Feb 26 13:03:17 UTC 2016
We are currently working on providing the support of 11 bit RACH support in osmoPCU as mentioned in Bug #1548 at https://projects.osmocom.org/projects/osmopcu/issues
We have identified impacts to be in osmo-pcu, osmo-bts and osmocore
Main changes identified are
* In file pcuif_proto.h, modify "uint8_t ra" to "uint16_t ra" in struct gsm_pcu_if_rach_ind
* Corresponding function prototypes due to change in data type
* 11 bit RACH handling in bts.cpp
* Changes in encoding.cpp to support immediate assignment with EGPRS allocation
* In file l1sap.h, modify "uint8_t ra" to "uint16_t ra" in structure "struct ph_rach_ind_param"
* Function prototype changes
* Function prototype changes due to change in data type
Please let us know your valuable feedback.
We plan to have a separate branch from master for this development. Please let us know the procedure to do this.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the osmocom-net-gprs