[osmocom-announce] "OsmoDevCall" on Nov 12, 2021: icE1usb in practice

Harald Welte laforge at osmocom.org
Thu Nov 11 08:13:33 UTC 2021

Dear Osmocom community,

It's my pleasure to announce the next OsmoDevCall at

	November 12, 2021 at 20:00 CET
at
	https://meeting4.franken.de/b/har-xbc-bsx-wvs

This meeting will have the following schedule:

20:00 meet + greet
20:10 presentation "E1 / TDM / PDH / SDH basics" by laforge
20:30 presentation "icE1usb in practice" by tnt
later USSE: unstructured supplementary social event [*]

Attendance is free of charge and open to anyone with an interest
in Osmocom.

More information about OsmoDevCall, including the schedule
for further upcoming events can be found at
https://osmocom.org/projects/osmo-dev-con/wiki/OsmoDevCall

Looking forward to meeting you on Friday.

Best regards,
	Harald

[*] this is how we started to call the "unstructured" part of osmocom
developer conferences in the past, basically where anyone can talk about
anything, no formal schedule or structure.

--
- Harald Welte <laforge at osmocom.org>            http://laforge.gnumonks.org/